Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday. Just Tuesday.

First I thought I'd see if I could pull off some smart comment about which of my family members were born on a Tuesday.  None
Then I searched all over for some meaningful snippet for Tuesday.  Here's the best I got...

“You can't help respecting anybody who can spell TUESDAY"
Winnie The Pooh 

Thanks go out to:

Baby girl
Thank you for peeing on the blanket instead of the carpet.  I can wash that. 
Thank you for giving me the pen you found. 
Thank you for that silly giggle and all the extra snuggles today.

Boys
Thanks for giving me a turn to kick your butts on the Wii.
Thanks for going across the street to the store for sour cream
Thanks for taking your dishes to the kitchen.

Mom
Thank you for watching the baby girl while I did my last few errands. 

Trucker....
No comment today.

I had a productive day today. I got a lot done. The laundry was just a load of potty training victims.  Which includes the best and most favorite dolly who was a casualty. 

On the outside looking in, it may not look like much.  But I know it and that's what matters.  

Mondays child poem

Mondays child is fair of face,
Tuesdays child is full of grace,
Wednesdays child is full of woe,
Thursdays child has far to go,
Fridays child is loving and giving,
Saturdays child works hard for his living,
And the child that is born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny and blithe, and good and gay.

The trucker was born on a Saturday, both boys on Wednesdays, the angel baby on Friday.  But most importantly I was born on a Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment